Sunday, May 15, 2016

BPI unable to track accurate transaction records made on a Robinsons ATM - undispensed cash p5000


Hi,
   I would like to share my current experience about my  undispensed cash(P5000) on a Robinsons ATM using with my BPI atm card.

         I live along Pioneer, Mandaluyong and I work at EastWood, Libis Quezon City. But since it is voting time, I need to go to my registered precinct at  Heritage Homes, Meycauayan Bulacan (May 9, 2016).
         After the voting event, I went to Robinsons Supermarket(Sto. Nino, Meycauayan Bulacan).
to widthraw on 2 available atm machines (Security bank and Robinsons) around 11AM to 2PM and below are the transactions :

#atmstatus of transactiondetails
1security bankunsuccessful - no cash outno receipt paper
2robinsonsunsuccessful - no cash outno receipt paper
           
           Right after this happened, I checked my BPI phone mobile application :
Figure #1



         I immediately get a screenshot of the transaction to use as a proof that P5000 was deducted to my account even if I wasn't able to receive it.


May 10, 2016
         I reported the problem on BPI using Viber but they say their support services are limited to general/product information only. No help received so I need to contact BPI phone.


May 12, 2016
         Now I was able to call BPI support(89100), the guy was not able to help me out since what he can see on his records is that I successfully withdraw P5000 at Robinsons Forum atm Pioneer, Mandaluyong (remember that I withdraw at Robinsons SuperMarket, Sto. Nino, Meycauayan Bulacan)  there is a conflict on the data that they have compared to my story. The guy suggested that I should report the problem to a BPI branch since I observe that he is becoming frustrated our conversation.

Lessons learned :
* Always take note the name of the agent and get a reference number of the call.
Why? because this will be used when filling up a BPI complaint form about the undispensed cash and it will ask if you have reported this problem on phone.


May 13, 2016
         I went to the nearest BPI branch in Pioneer to report the problem.The customer service representative of the brance provided me my transaction history as shown below :

Figure #2


The representative says that May 10, 2016 transaction shows that I was able to widthraw P5000 cash.
The questions are :
*** Why does their records say that the transaction was made on  May 10 instead of May 9?
            - they say that their system consolidated previous transactions with in 2-3 days
*** Why did it showed that I withdraw at Robinsons Forum at Pioneer, Mandaluyong instead of Robinsons Supermarket, Meycauayan Bulacan
            - They can't explain but they are confident to their historical data.



      The representative can't answer the discrepancy of the information so I ask for her Manager.
I'll just summarize our conversation
Manager : Reviewed my complaint...
Me : re- told my story
Manager : She believes the report on her system are true (Figure#2) ( that I did a withdrawal at Robinsons Forum, at Pioneer Mandaluyong)
Me : I showed her proof of my transactions (Figure #1)
Manager : Advised me to talk to the other bank to report the problem too.
Me : I agreed ( they might be thinking that I'm just making up about the story, I can't blame them)
Manager : Informed me that  a CCTV footage would be requested and maybe charged around P1200 for a copy
Me : I agreed ( I need to get a cctv footage of me doing a withdrawal at Robinsons Forum at Pioneer, Mandaluyong instead of Robinsons Supermarket at Meycauayan Bulacan.


May 14, 2016
         I reported the problem to the Robinsons Bank at Robinsons Galleria, Ortigas. I told them that I also need a CCTV footage even if it has a charge fee, just to prove that I was not able to get cash from their ATM. They got all my information and let me fill up a form of complaint. They told me they will report it today and to contact me soon.


June 3, 2016
  Called BPI and Robinsons customer service:
BPI - it seems that they really don't have the correct records showing that I widthraw cash/history records at Robinsons SuperMarket, Sto. Nino, Meycauayan Bulacan)

Robinsons Bank - they told me at first that they haven't found any records but they will still look into it.




No comments: